1. 1 big onion chopped into pieces (very fine)
2. ginger 4-5 inches chopped into fine pcs.
3. 1 garlic (medium) chopped into fine pcs.
4. 1 Kilo chicken wings
5. 1 cup or ¾ cup glutinous rice
6. 3-4 tall glasses of H20 or maybe more …. Depending on amount …
1. boil chicken - 1st pakulo throw away … 2nd one set aside for stock
2. combine 1/2/3/5 - sauté in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil then put glutinous rice (mix for 5 min.)
3. then put 3-4 tall glasses of H2O (or more) - put fish sauce to taste (5tbspns. Or more)
4. when almost done put chicken - low heat for 30min. or until done.
5. sprinkle with finely chopped spring onions and fried minced garlic.