|Crispy Fried Chicken|
Estimated cooking time: 45 minutes
Fried Chicken Ingredients:
* 1 1/2 kilo chicken, cut into pieces
* 1/4 cup of white vinegar
* 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
* 1 cup of water
* 2 cups cooking oil
* Salt and pepper to taste
Fried Chicken Cooking Instructions:
* In a pot, simmer chicken in vinegar, garlic, water, salt and pepper.
* Remove just before the chicken is fully cooked.
* Strain off liquid.
* In a frying pan or wok, heat oil and deep fry the chicken until golden brown
* Place on paper towel to remove excess oil
* Serve hot with rice and sliced cucumber or atchara on the side.