|Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe|
Estimated & preparation & cooking time: 40 minutes.
* 1 kg. spaghetti noodles
* 1/2 kg. ground beef (premium)
* 1/2 kg. ground pork (premium)
* 1/4 kg. hotdogs, diagonally sliced
* 1 kg. tomato sauce
* 3 pieces laurel leaves (bay leaves)
* 1/4 cup brown or white sugar
* 2 green bell peppers, diced
* 2 onions, chopped
* 1 head garlic, minced
* 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
* 1 cup of water
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1/2 cup grated cheese
Spaghetti Cooking Instructions:
* Cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions.
* In a sauce pan or wok, sauté garlic and onions in cooking oil.
* Add ground beef, ground pork, laurel leaves, bell pepper and a cup of water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
* Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste then let simmer for another 10 minutes
* Add brown sugar and hotdogs. Continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
* Serve with the cooked spaghetti noodles and grated cheese on top.