* 1/4 kilo pork belly, cut into small pieces
* 3 tablespoons oil
* 1 1/2 cup water
* 2 medium ampalaya, cut into serving pieces
* 2 medium eggplants, cut into serving pieces
* 1/4 medium squash, cut into serving pieces
* 5 pieces string beans, cut into serving pieces
* 6 pieces okra, halved
* 6 pieces tomatoes, sliced
* 1 head garlic, minced
* 1 big onion, diced
* 1 small ginger, julienned
* 4 tablespoons sautéed shrimp bagoong
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. In a skillet, sauté the pork in oil until lightly browned, set aside.
2. Sauté ginger, garlic, onion, and tomatoes in the skillet and mix in the pork.
3. Add the water and shrimp bagoong and let boil.
4. Add the ampalaya, eggplant, okra, squash, and string beans and simmer until cooked.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.