* 1 kilo pork, cubed
* 1/4 cup shrimp paste (bagoong alamang)
* 8 pieces red chili pepper (siling labuyo), whole
* 10 pieces green jalapeno pepper (siling berde), chopped
* 3 cups coconut milk
* 5 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 big onion, chopped
* 3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. In a frying pan heat the oil until hot.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, and shrimp paste.
3. Add the pork and half of the coconut milk.
4. Cover and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
5. Put in the remaining coconut milk, chili pepper, and green pepper.
6. Cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Serve with rice.