|Beef Tapa (tapsilog)|
* 1 kilo beef loin, very thinly sliced
* 1 head garlic, minced
* 3/4 cup cane vinegar
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 tablespoon salt
* 1 tablespoon black pepper, ground
1. Mix all the ingredients together and let it stand in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
2. Spread the pieces of meat in a tray and let it dry overnight.
3. Sun dry a couple of hours before cooking in smoker to medium or medium well.
3. OR Serve fried with garlic rice and fried egg (tapsilog).
Serve with a salsa of chopped fresh tomatoes, chopped onions, grated radish, chopped fresh cilantro, oriental fish sauce (or salt) to taste, crushed hot chilies, and a little vinegar (or lemon juice). For heavy eaters, chop meat into small pieces and serve sprinkled over a mound of garlic fried rice and fried eggs.