* 1 whole chicken
* 1 cup soy sauce
* 1 head garlic, minced
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 3 tablespoons of calamansi juice or lemon juice
* 1/2 cup of sprite, 7up or beer
* 2 cups of tanglad (lemon grass) for stuffing
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 3 tablespoons of brown or white sugar
* Marinate the whole chicken in soy sauce, calamansi juice, minced garlic, chopped onions, soda or beer, sugar and pepper.
* Let stand marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
* Stuff the chicken cavity with tanglad (lemon grass).
* Cook chicken on grill or in oven until golden brown