* 1 cup munggo, washed
* 1/4 kilo pork belly, cut into small pieces
* 5 cups water
* 1 head garlic, minced
* 1 small onion, minced
* 4 pieces tomatoes, sliced
* 1 cup malunggay leaves
* 1 Knorr pork cube
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 tablespoon cooking oil
1. In a casserole, put water, munggo, and Knorr pork cube.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes or until the munggo is cooked.
3. In a skillet, heat the oil and sauté the garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
4. Add the pork and sauté until lightly browned.
5. Add in the munggo and stock.
6. Season with pepper and add the malunggay leaves.