|Baked Tahong (mussels)|
1 kilo tahong, boiled with ginger
1 cup cheese, grated
2 tbsp. garlic, minced (2-3 cloves)
1 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tbsp. butter, softened dash
1 tbsp. bagoong (Barrio Fiesta "spicy")
dash of liquid seasoning
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1) Open the boiled tahong.
2) Lay out on trays for baking.
3) Mix all the ingredients to together except breadcrumbs.
4) Make a paste. Spoon and spread on tahong.
5) Sprinkle with breadcrumbs on top.
6) Bake at 170 °C until breadcrumbs turn brown.
7) Serve immediately.