|Tokwa’t Baboy Recipe|
Estimated cooking time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Tokwa’t Baboy Ingredients:
* 1/2 kilo pork (cut into chunk cubes)
* 5 pieces tokwa (bean curd or tofu)
* 2 heads garlic (minced)
* 1 cup vinegar
* 1 cup soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon brown sugar
* 3 small onions (diced)
Tokwa’t Baboy Cooking Instructions:
* In a casserole, boil pork in just enough water with salt, lower fire and let simmer until pork is tender.
* Take the pork out and set aside.
* Fry tokwa (bean curd) in hot oil until toasted and slice to the same size as the pork.
* In a saucepot, mix vinegar, soy sauce, salt garlic and onions and heat for just a few minutes.
* Pour in mixture over pork and tokwa.
* Serve hot.